This is sweet little book, perfect for preschoolers. Up, down, and around repeat throughout the book along with rhyming text.
This could make a nice companion to the more detailed story "Tops and Bottoms" - with activities on classifying how vegetables grow.
- Read the reviews on Goodreads
- Visit the author's website and learn more about the background behind this story!
- Listen to the author read her story on PBS Learning Media!
- Teaching guide from Katherine Ayres!
- Teaching guide from Best Beginnings Program in Alaska
- Have children act out the story - jumping up, crouching down, twirling around and around!
- Plant some seeds!